Terms & Conditions of Sale
Please make sure you thoroughly read our terms and conditions carefully before placing any orders with lovemyhijab.com as once your order has been placed and confirmed we are unable to make any changes.
Please make sure the e-mail address you provide us is correct and that your mailbox is in working order as all order confirmations are directly sent to the e-mail address you provide.
Any contracts or agreements formed between yourself (the customer) and us (love my hijab) by means of this web site shall be governed and construed according to the English law and any disputes or proceedings shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Please note in particular that:
- No orders shall be accepted from persons under the age of 18
- While we try to ensure that all details (including prices) displayed on this web site are correct and up to date, we cannot be held responsible for their accuracy. You must ensure that, prior to placing an order, you have checked all relevant details about the products you have selected as their relevant details may have changed since you last visited this online store.
- All products displayed on this web site are subject to availability.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT
- All prices do not include delivery charges.
- Your payment card will be debited immediately.
- No statement on this online store site shall be deemed to affect the statutory rights of the consumer which cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
If you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up now.